Do you need a PHP programmer?I work in the following capacities:
- Provide PHP programming for front end web designers.
- "On call" for clients with existing PHP websites needing maintenance.
- New PHP websites for small business that don't need to hire a full time programmer.
I am not available for hire as a full time programmer. I work remotely and part time only.
I have written many custom PHP software applications such as classified, project managers and eCommerce applications.
I have modified existing PHP code in numerous custom, open source and commercial applications.
MySQL Database DevelopmentI offer mysql database development to build dynamic websites. Most small business web hosting companies offer a MySQL database as a free service included in your hosting package. So, for most small businesses, MySQL is a logical choice to develop their website.
I have been developing PHP and MySQL databases for the past 7 years. Whether you want to do something simple like store form data in a database, or build a shopping cart solution.
MySQL has the features to set up a database driven website quickly and easily.
Debugging PHPI offer services to debug PHP problems to fix your website errors. This service can be a challenge. People contact me, telling me their site is broke, can I fix it? Without knowing specifics, I can't possibly give a quote or timeline to correct. When contacting me with a request to debug your website, please include the following:
- URL of the page with the error.
- If possible, how to duplicate it. (Meaning, data you entered, link you clicked...)
- Browser you are using
- Type of error received. (meaning, error message displayed, white screen, no error, but something did not process properly
- Any recent changes to web code or web server
- Web hosting company you use.
By supplying me with information like this, it will help me get familiar with the problem quickly. Even still, finding and fixing programming bugs can be a time consuming process